Monday, December 27, 2004

Feb. 27, 2005 Lent 3

Feb. 27, 2005 Lent 3 – Witness Season Commitment Sun. ACCEPTANCE
They Met the Master – Woman of Samaria -It Takes A Person To Reach A Village

To call us to experience how Jesus meets an outcast person and engages with her honestly addressing her true condition to the point of her being drawn to him and through her how he reaches an entire village.

Ex. 17:1-7 From wilderness journey by stages, people complain
Ps.95 Come, sing to Lord
Rom. 5:1-11 While we weak, Christ died for us
Jn. 4:5-42 Samaritan woman in Sychar

Jn. 4:32,35 “I have food to eat that you do not know of. I tell you, look around you, and see how the fields are ripe for harvest, … come see a man who told me everything I have ever done.”

464 Joyful, Joyful, We adore thee
384 O Love that will not let me go
303 Jesus lover of my soul
521 You satisfy the hungry heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home